Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.036 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,860TL (€1,965) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)