Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.635 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 173% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,994TL (NZ$3,300) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)