Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08421 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 5% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,095TL (₨48,625) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)