Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05821 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,838TL (₨48,757) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)