Cost of living comparison between Augsburg, Germany and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.394 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 147% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,533TL (€11,354) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)