Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.009 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 81% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,974TL (€793) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)