Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,546 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.607 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 273% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 58,258TL (NZ$22,347) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (42 minutes ago)