Cost of living comparison between Auckland, New Zealand and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,574 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.212 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 229% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 61,768TL (NZ$27,928) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)