Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,547 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.478 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 259% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 67,398TL (NZ$27,195) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)