Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,582 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.547 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 269% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 57,619TL (NZ$22,618) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)