Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,704 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.570 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 129% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,275TL (NZ$2,052) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (31 minutes ago)