Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01411 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 40% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,081TL (218,351 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (32 minutes ago)