Cost of living comparison between Atyrau, Kazakhstan and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01030 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,019TL (1,750,258 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)