Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,446 prices entered by 387 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 138% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,961TL (€1,517) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)