Cost of living comparison between Athens, Greece and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,917 prices entered by 410 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.344 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 107% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,774TL (€2,325) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)