Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,413 prices entered by 361 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.156 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 53% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,675TL (€884) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)