Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20152 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,757TL (E£ 13,683) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)