Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19852 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 1,660TL (E£ 8,362) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)