Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20124 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 613TL (E£ 3,044) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)