Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.30058 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,869TL (E£ 9,545) in Aswan.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 3 hours ago)