Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21487 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,347TL (E£ 10,921) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)