Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20070 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 910TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 895TL (E£ 4,458) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (35 minutes ago)