Cost of living comparison between Aswan, Egypt and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34667 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,529TL (E£ 13,064) in Aswan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)