Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20219 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 734TL (E£ 3,628) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £3.40 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)