Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19701 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 484TL (E£ 2,457) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)