Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 TRY / PYG
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,730TL (7,275,513 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)