Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01257 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,828TL (225,006 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)