Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29392 TRY / ERN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 79% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,477TL (Nakfa15,232) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)