Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23639 TRY / ERN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 94% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,066TL (Nakfa25,662) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)