Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.337 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 95% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,887TL (3,655 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 900 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.74 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cancún costs Mex$ 18 (42 minutes ago)