Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.972 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 84% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,789TL (4,925 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (20 minutes ago)