Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.895 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 196% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 46,212TL (51,650 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)