Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.471 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 90% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,722TL (5,928 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Blantyre costs 400 Kwacha (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ghaziabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guilin costs 10元 (about 1 hour ago)