Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.110 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,741TL (3,369 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)