Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.030 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 181% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 43,885TL (42,601 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)