Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.199 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 53% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,368TL (2,809 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)