Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.028 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,545TL (3,448 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)