Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08715 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 5% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,905TL (₨44,806) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)