Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05465 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 17% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 999TL (₨18,285) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)