Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05585 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 15% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 532TL (₨9,522) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)