Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03235 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,981TL (¥123,056) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (26 minutes ago)