Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03152 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,781TL (¥342,050) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)