Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.290 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,722TL (﷼ 401) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$0.60 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)