Cost of living comparison between Arusha, Tanzania and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00141 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 104% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 31,844TL (22,605,791 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)