Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 64% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,095TL (COL$3,286,745) in Armenia, Colombia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)