Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06348 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,241TL (руб 98,313) in Arkhangelsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)