Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08105 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,078TL (руб 87,323) in Arkhangelsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)