Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06492 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,642TL (руб 40,701) in Arkhangelsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Rennes costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)