Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05923 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,832TL (руб 47,812) in Arkhangelsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)