Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00564 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,658TL (CH$649,014) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)