Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00946 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,137TL (CH$2,973,481) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)