Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00533 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,411TL (CH$2,893,932) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)