Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00543 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,582TL (CH$3,422,054) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)