Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 198% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 46,633TL (€12,228) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)