Cost of living comparison between Arequipa, Peru and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.030 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,845TL (S/. 3,732) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)