Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.255 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,025TL (S/. 2,410) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)