Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,527TL (﷼ 31,979,629) in Ardabil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)