Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,800TL (﷼ 26,832,100) in Ardabil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (14 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)