Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,683TL (﷼ 31,657,096) in Ardabil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)