Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00315 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 109% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,589TL (1,457,254 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)