Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 182% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 52,833TL (16,371,766 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)