Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00302 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 252% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 65,917TL (21,827,600 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)