Cost of living in Arba Minch', Ethiopia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15463 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arba Minch' (Ethiopia) is 198% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,160TL (46,305 Birr) in Arba Minch' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (about 1 hour ago)