Cost of living in Arba Minch', Ethiopia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13794 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arba Minch' (Ethiopia) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,489TL (25,294 Birr) in Arba Minch' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)