Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.016 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 57% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,876TL (﷼ 5,782) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aveiro costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)