Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.904 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,009TL (3,329 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)