Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 65% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,953TL (6,929 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (32 minutes ago)