Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01391 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,925TL (210,369 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)