Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.309 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 372% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 73,673TL (Dinar 13,877) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (29 minutes ago)