Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.049 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 346% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,093TL (Dinar 6,356) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (21 minutes ago)