Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.840 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 122% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,878TL (Dinar 713) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wuhan costs 元2,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)