Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.134 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 363% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 72,411TL (Dinar 14,104) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)