Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00475 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 84% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 58,734TL (₩12,354,025) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)