Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00426 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 158% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,687TL (₩1,333,320) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)