Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00365 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 146% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,404TL (₩1,754,218) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 1.00 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)