Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00351 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 138% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,962TL (₩1,699,064) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)