Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00475 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 84% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 62,411TL (₩13,126,977) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)