Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.645 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 75% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,202TL (元6,520) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (32 minutes ago)