Cost of living comparison between Anyang, China and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.512 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,476TL (元8,740) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)