Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.127 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 246% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 51,941TL (€12,587) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (25 minutes ago)