Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.831 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 226% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 61,120TL (€15,953) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (36 minutes ago)