Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00572 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 137% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 35,566TL (CH$6,218,882) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)