Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00589 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,708TL (CH$629,319) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)