Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07536 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,024TL (Php40,125) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)