Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06916 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,495TL (Php93,920) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)