Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08786 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,100TL (Php35,284) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)