Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07191 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,453TL (Php61,919) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)