Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06879 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,651TL (Php38,544) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (27 minutes ago)