Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (11 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)