Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,716TL in Antioch.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 11,182 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)