Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.712 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,366TL (Q20,185) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Donetsk costs 24₴ (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)