Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.835 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,680TL (Q22,369) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)