Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 47% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,389TL (2,809,260 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)