Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00143 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 53% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,670TL (2,566,649 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)