Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00116 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 75% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,866TL (18,791,311 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (39 minutes ago)