Cost of living comparison between Antananarivo, Madagascar and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00106 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,395TL (18,223,484 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)