Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,124TL (2,562,105 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)