Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00151 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 8% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,725TL (6,433,801 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)