Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00110 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,143TL (2,863,513 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 2 hours ago)