Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,237TL (2,698,494 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)