Cost of living comparison between Antalya, Turkey and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 54% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,842TL in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)