Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,291TL in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)