Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.918 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 8% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,048TL (元7,680) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)