Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.548 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,108TL (元9,323) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)