Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00322 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,354TL (₩1,040,623) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (29 minutes ago)