Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00317 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,630TL (₩2,094,895) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 10 Kina (about 1 hour ago)