Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00317 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,034TL (₩1,271,854) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)