Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00377 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,688TL (₩712,673) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)