Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.127 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 274% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,394TL (€9,062) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)