Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.898 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 201% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 47,098TL (€12,081) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)