Cost of living comparison between Andorra la Vella, Andorra and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.357 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 166% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 43,149TL (€12,852) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)