Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00474 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,727TL (₩1,843,013) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)