Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,473TL (R$ 2,917) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)