Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05534 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 57% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,722TL (₨85,337) in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)