Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06887 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 71% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,441TL (₨64,477) in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)