Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.197 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,512TL (R$ 2,934) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (44 minutes ago)