Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.776 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 201% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 46,991TL (€12,444) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)